We have been involved in ship financing as bankers, investors and arrangers and have successfully structured many different type of ship financing transactions.
The last couple of years we have seen an increased interest from (foreign) private equity investors in combination with changing players on the banking side. This has resulted in unique opportunities to refinance at attractive entry points.
Some of our more recent work:
- Structuring and arranging of investment structures for corporate investors
- Business development and financing related to the production and exploitation of dual-fuel (LNG/HFO) container vessels.
- Restructuring and refinancing of a large fleet of dry bulk and project cargo vessels
Real Estate (commercial and residential)
Our background in advisory and banking enables us to engage with banks and investors in a language they understand while remaining independent. Depending on the business case we develop a sounds financing strategy selecting the optimal financing instrument, structure and investor group.
Our expertise includes:
- Refinancing existing debt, including recapitalisations and lender negotiations
- Structuring and arranging of event driven transactions for domestic and foreign investors
- Structuring and arranging of real estate leases
- Arranging complex restructurings of real estate companies